Saturday, August 3, 2019

Biography

I was born, Delroy Lunan, the first son, in the land of water,
Jamaica. I am a Reggae/Dancehall artiste, "Jah Jah Yute Di Fiyah Yute
and I grew up in the down-town community of Fletchers Land, Kingston.

I got the love for music and dance at a tender age, listening to the
sounds on the juke box in the corner bar. I was inspired by listening
to songs from Papa San, Ninja Man and Bob Marley. I wrote my first
song at the age of 12, title - "In The Father" and have continued to
do so, up until now.

My first single release is in store this year and is titled "Dung Town
Ride," produced by God Up Music Productions. I am seeking to take my
career further with my other latest songs, like "Body To Body" and
"Soft Touch." And there will be more Reggae/Dancehall and some
conscious compositions coming....

You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, ReverbNation,
MyNotJustOk, Hearthis.at, Audio Mack and SoundCloud (via Mama Love's
Artistes/Mama Love Promotions). You can also contact me via
"fiyahyutemusic@yahoo.com."

One Love <3 mission. Landyard Records. Estate family. To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment